May 10, 2021

New Lancaster Archery Supply Tee

I created several new apparel pieces for the 2021 Lancaster Archery Supply apparel. First up is a men's pocket tee. I started off with the Next Level cotton pocket crew t-shirt in forest green. This is a really nice poly blend shirt that is of good construction but also has a soft feel.

The design features a circular graphic I designed stepping away from the original LAS logo. A few months ago, I came up with the broadhead/antler design. I built on that by incorporating the text and other design elements. To be consistent with our other apparel, the original LAS logo is featured on the sleeve. I went with a one-color design in a neutral tan to compliment the forest green shirt color.

Overall I am very happy with how this shirt came out and you can buy your very own on the Lancaster Archery website.

 









No comments:

Post a Comment