May 11, 2021

Lancaster Archery Apparel: Zip Up Hoodie

I love a good zip-up hoodie, and the District re-fleece full zip-up hoodie is a really nice one. It is a well-constructed medium weight. I've been wanting to design on a maroon garment for a while because it is such a flattering color and is liked by all genders. District has a heather maroon that would work as the perfect canvas.

Again, I went with a one-color design. I originally had some color options with this design, however, with the garment color being a heather it made the most sense to stick with a solid white color. I do always love working with one-color to keep the cost down, especially with hoodies and their natural expense.

With this design I was mainly inspired by denim jackets, large patches, motorcycle colors and the bold statements they make. I designed this LAS mark with all of that in mind. While it has a bold "in your face" LAS in the center, it is encompassed by a circle of arrows and a handwritten-style font. This creates a bold but delicate balance within the circular design.

I added the vertical LAS logo on the bottom of the sleeve to incorporate our easily recognizable logo.


They're currently available at LancasterArchery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment