April 05, 2016

F-150s at AmericanMuscle

AmericanMuscle recently added F-150 aftermarket parts to their line of products and the amount of creative has definitely skyrocketed in a good way. I can definitely say that I am proud of the print catalogs and web graphics that we continue to pump out of the creative department. The quality has increased along with quantity, so be sure to check out the F-150 portion of our site. One of the most recent F-150 projects I have designed that is currently the large homepage banner is Top Spring Mods. The blue 2011 F-150 is an in-house photograph that I retouched and added some additional spring elements in the foreground. Our 2011 was photographed primarily stock, so I composited one of our aftermarket upper and lower grilles onto the front. From there I wanted to make a 2015 version so I removed the 2011 in Photoshop to create a back plate, found a similar red 2015 angle and composited that into the scene. With some lighting/contrast/reflection adjustments and of course a new shadow, I believe the 2015 fits in as nicely as the 2011. The 2015 also has aftermarket upper and lower grilles added to appeal to our modding customers. Below are the images of the two generations of F-150 trucks.



No comments:

Post a Comment