November 04, 2016

CB Progress

I've been making quite a bit of progress on the CB360 over the past few weeks, and it's been pretty exciting! Mods include new handle bars (Norton Hyde M-Style) and new controls and levers. Together, it's looking really sharp up front. I shinned up the springs as shown in a previous post and then wanted to paint the springs black. I think the contrast of the clean black springs over the silver shocks looks pretty rad. I always hated my stock air filter covers and wasn't quite sure what to do with them. I ended up painting them a solid black and liked them a lot better already. With plans of getting my tank painted a turquoise color, I hand painted the CB360 lettering with some Robins Egg Blue 1shot. Now the rear is really shaping up in looks as well! 






We tossed the springs on the bike and now I officially have a roller! There's only one way to celebrate a roller, and that's to scoot around in the driveway as if I'm on a Strider. From there we began to test the electrical and things are coming together nicely. This weekend I will be dropping my tank off in hopes of getting the dents fixed and having a nicely Navajo Nugget colored tank. It's getting there.....


No comments:

Post a Comment