June 25, 2021

Lancaster Archery Camo Apparel

 Last year I had designed some camo apparel for Lancaster Archery. Many companies apply a camo pattern as a fill to their logo and I thought it'd be perfect for Lancaster Archery. I also wanted to incorporate the American flag on the sleeve. Not only does the flag appeal to those who have served our country, but with 2020 being an Olympic year, I wanted to incorporate some USA pride.

I designed a t-shirt and hoodie simultaneously. I went with a black hoodie and a brown shirt. To keep the cost down on an already 4-color design, I made sure the same camo coloring would look good on both colored garments. Below are the design mocks I sent over to the screen printer.



I worked with the printer to select the right Pantone colors that would work for both garments. Once we got the samples in, our in-house photographers were able to take photos for our website.



Archer Chris Bee was rocking one of the t-shirts at the Lancaster Archery Customer Appreciation Event this month:


Get yours at Lancaster Archery! T-shirt | Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment