September 02, 2020

LAS Now Hiring Billboards

LAS wanted to run some Now Hiring billboards in neighboring towns. I browsed billboard inventory on three different vendors' sites. We ended up reserving digital billboard space in York, Douglassville, Sanatoga, Reading and Limerick.

My goal was to create something simple and eye-catching. The primary jobs available require archery knowledge and experience, so I wanted the target to be very apparent. 

Since digital boards have way more flexibility than static posters, we decided to run a series of creative. I created two with lifestyle images and one with just text. The designs would rotate per cycle.





Most of the billboards were the wide ratio above, however, there were a few that were smaller overall and a thinner width. For those, we went with strictly a text layout.



I personally felt accomplished when I received a text from a friend and former co-worker from my previous employer who happened to see the board. He even admitted to not typically looking or reading billboards. Guess this one just caught his eye... success!



No comments:

Post a Comment