September 03, 2020

Galaxy Bow International Ad

Galaxy archery is a house brand of Lancaster Archery Supply. We primarily advertise the Galaxy brand overseas in the UK publications. For years, LAS and Galaxy have been a loyal advertiser in Bow International magazine. When I joined LAS, we had been using an ad for several issues in a row that overall was quite dark. When I saw the printed ad, I didn't love how the blacks weren't as dark as intended. Therefore, I decided to lighten the design up overall. 

The primary focus is to advertise the Galaxy Solstice riser. I wanted to provide more description and text in this ad than had been used before. I wanted to keep the previous feel of the Galaxy brand with the lifestyle, but also pull out the product more. Overall I am really happy with how the ad turned out and how the printed publication looked.





No comments:

Post a Comment