March 29, 2016

I owe everyone thank you's


I could probably write up a loong sentimental caption for this image, and honestly I probably should. However, I’ll spare you the majority and just say that I am extremely fortunate to do what I do every single day and manage to rock out after my day job. Throttle Down Speed Co. is one of the best things that has happened to me and it’s exciting and overwhelming and surprising and humbling all at the same time. Yadda, yadda... These people are beautiful and so is everyone else who has supported Brian and I thus far, so I sincerely thank you all. Not only have we received love and support but we’ve also made quite a lot of friendships along the way and are forever grateful.

Anyways! If you haven’t heard, Brian & I launched a 15-piece spring/summer collection this morning after many long days and late nights of trying to get it all right. I’d say we did pretty well, but I’d love to know what you all think. Check the collection out at ThrottleDownSpeedCo.com. Get yourself some gear and forever #shopsmall


Raw Studio Photography by Mike Kazin.

No comments:

Post a Comment