January 14, 2016

Mammoth 4x4 Logo

Mammoth 4x4, one of our off-road house brands, was developed from the ground up a few years ago. Lucky for me, I got to be apart of the development of the brand's identity, beginning with the logo. 


This is essentially my first official logo design that has been used professionally, and it is one that I am quite proud of. This brand represents power and toughness, which the thick/block lettering is meant to portray. The "M" was generated while experimenting with the letterforms, with the intention of becoming a marking that could stand on its own. Today, the "M" is stamped on wheel center caps, packaging boxes and carried throughout other branding aspects. This logo now accompanies the website Mammoth Off-Road that was also designed by myself and developed in-house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment