July 18, 2016

XT July Monthly Sale

ExtremeTerrain is currently running a monthly sale for July, and I was responsible for the creative. I initially found this JK Wrangler image from our in house photographs and did a little retouching. I added some elements to make it look like the jeep was kicking up dirt and really wheeling. This shot has a lot of background included and was cropped in closer in various ways for a variety of graphics.


I found and retouched similar images for the TJ and YJ gens, shown below, while adding some extra elements such as dirt, a lens flare and XT branding:



These images were used for homepage graphics, email a-spots and b-spots, as well as various other site and social applications. Where live text was used I livened up the copy by mixing typefaces as shown below in a forum banner:


Visit ExtremeTerrain.com during the month of July to see this creative live on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment