September 01, 2016

September 1st

How has it become September 1st? It's wild to think that it's Labor Day weekend and summer is ending. I've had so many adventures this year, and I am not quite done yet. I've traveled to well over 15 different cities in at least 11 different states within 7 months and I am currently on my flight to Flint, Michigan to run around the state with one of my favorite people. I've been looking forward to this trip for quite a while now. There's just something intriguing about playing dress up for a wedding one day and then waking up the next day to go play in the dirt at a race track. This weekend marks the pivot point from my hectic adventurous summer and begins wedding season. Stay tuned to see my fun creative wedding gifts I've been working on as well as updates from the notorious Baja Brawl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment