August 04, 2016

CB360 Progress

I have been doing a poor job documenting the progress I have been making with the Honda CB360 motorcycle build. There was a lull in the action as I ordered more parts and anxiously awaited their arrival. About two weeks ago we got the rear wheel in place, and man is the CB shiny and cute or what!





I was really happy with the progress and it was starting to transform from a simple pile of metal to something that resembles part of a motorcycle!

Tuesday evening we made even more progress with a rebuild of the front forks, using none other than Spectro Fork Oil. We got the forks on, front wheel and put on some temporary handlebars for the time being while I awaited the delivery of new ones.







I even had some help from the Throttle Down Speed Co. sponsored GNC1 Flat Track racer, Dan Bromley as you can see above! And while I failed to get a nice profile shot of the progress we made, I'll just have to leave you with the one below until next time. Next up are handlebars, mirrors, air filters, covers and a trip to the powdercoater. Next on the order list is a front caliper and a custom seat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment